1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
Nothing terribly exotic here. I don’t eat gross stuff like escargot, chocolate covered grasshoppers or fried snakes. And I never will. I did eat paan,ONCE, when I was in Pakistan. That is betel leaf with yucky stuff like slaked lime (yes), tobacco and betel nut (which will break your teeth) wrapped in it. It is bitter, causes cancer and tastes like crap. Every South Asian has a thing for it. I spat it out right there in the street while being stared at by amused onlookers. I was not amused.
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
Well what do you think eh? Orlando Bloom, John Rhys- Davies or Elijah Wood? The elf, duh! I think the ‘why’ is self-explanatory.
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
I like animals alive running around the forest with the elves. I will probably beat the taxidermist then stuff him.
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
What the hell are those? I will have to go buy a pack, try them and get back to you. Don’t look at me like that! I have five kids, all I know about is chocolate chip cookies and Tim Horton‘s. But I like strong tea and French Vanilla Supreme.
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian)
ELLEN! I love you Ellen. And you already know I love Bill Cosby. And some guy named Sugar Sammy because 1. he’s Canadian 2. he’s Indian and 3. he’s funny.
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
“Eh, nice weather eh?”
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
I’m married to a South Asian. What the hell is romance?
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
Don’t know. Ok I just don’t wanna tell you! He won’t be South Asian that’s for sure!
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
I don’t know about the worst song ever…actually there was one by Paul Lekakis, must be the worst ever. Whenever I hear ‘Locked out of Heaven’ by Bruno Mars I change the radio station. It really bugs me, don’t know why.
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
It would still be Canada. But I would love to be able to travel to places like Malaysia.
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
That would have to be more than one. The Prophets, all of them. They are the best, no one can compare to their personalities. Now I am tagging :
There were a lot of other people but I could only pick 11. I know some of you write serious blogs, but it is good to have fun once in a while!
(Pic from Google ’cause I couldn’t find the pencil sharpener eh. The other one is mine.)