I got a nice surprise today, and I had not really planned to post anything. I am going a little nutty working on my second novel, and I was already more than a little nutty. Now I keep getting my kids names mixed up and my house is a mess and most of the time everybody goes hungry…but I guess I have to do this post today.
Anish Nair nominated me for this and I had no idea what I was supposed to do and since I am a dummy I spent quite a bit of time trying to find out. He has a really nice blog: http://lifeasweshowit.wordpress.com/ you should go and visit it.
So…first thank the person who nominated you,
Thank you Anish, it is nice to get something unexpected!
second tell 10 things about yourself
this took some time!
1. I think I am a writer, my teenager thinks I am just avoiding housework 😉
2. I think I am a gourmet cook, my husband thinks I shouldn’t burn the food so often.
3. I think I look like a super model, my daughter thinks I need to go on a diet.
4. I think I have a great sense of humor, my friends think I am nuts.
5. I think I look good with a few grays, my daughter thinks I should dye my hair blue.
6. I think 60’s songs are great, my kids think I was actually around in the 60’s.
7. I think I am honest and frank, my boss thought I was trying to start a rebellion.
8. I think cats are purrfect, my cats thought I was their mommy.
9. I think it’s great to hang out at the mall, my husband thinks I eat too many donuts there.
10. I think I am the perfect mom, never mind what my kids think!
third nominate five blogs
This one was tough because there are so many great blogs out there.